Shetland Wool Adventure Journal - Volume 2
FIRST RUN PRINT
A luxurious celebration in print of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland.
We are excited to introduce the Shetland Wool Adventures Journal Vol.2 which will feature 6 beautiful knitting projects, interesting articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
- 164 pages
- 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
- An interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
- 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
- 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
- Seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
- Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
- An exclusive first chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.